Redesign Master Cutlery website (https://mastercutlery.com) with a more user-friendly interface (desktop and mobile) and functionality. Improved the overall performance by caching page, lazy load images, optimized images. Enhanced existing functionality and implemented new functionality like filter product by varies attributes (categories, brands, themes, prices, availability).
- Better look-and-feel design
- Mobile friendly
- More user-friendly navigation
- Improve performance
- Able to filter products by categories, themes, brands, availability, and prices.
- More accurate search results
- Easier checkout process
- Clean and more informative user account pages
- Display similar products on a product page
- Display who bought this also bought products on a product page
- Improve search engine optimization
- Show product vidoes
- Implemented custom pricing (volume discount, user discount, quantity discount)
- Able to view catalog and flyers
- jQuery Mobile
- Stored Procedures
A Brief Description About Master Cutlery
Master Cutlery, originally founded in 1982, has the broadest portfolio of edged tools and related products designed for work, outdoor recreation and home use. With their multi-brand / multi-product category assortment, East and West Coast distribution centers, same day shipping, and dropship fulfillment capabilities, they are uniquely positioned to serve as the one-stop shop for distributor, retail and e-commerce channel customers. Master Cutlery's product portfolio includes more than 5,000 active SKU's across 100+ product segments.